Technical Resource Assistant
Create the Technical Literature for new and existing products to a consistent format, with clear illustrations, taking direction from the Technical Specialist and input from other departments.
Develop primary, secondary & tertiary packaging solutions for products. Working with internal supply chain, quality and commercial teams, along with suppliers of packaging materials to bring products to market.
- Produce technical information and literature, for internal and external customers.
- Investigate the product and identify those areas that will require instruction to operate, maintain or replace; in order to understand the information needs of the user
- Create instructional literature, for the use, service and maintenance of Brompton products, taking direction from the Technical Specialist; to ensure best practice and correct use of terminology
- Verify that documents are compliant with international safety standards and regulations
- Collaborate with translation partners to produce documents in multiple languages
- Deliver production artwork on time and to internal/external requirements.
- Collate feedback from internal and external sources to improve and extend the technical literature
- Assist in the delivery of development projects, liaising with various departments
- Liaise with Product Management team to implement the parts & accessory packaging strategy
- Create innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for parts
- Develop prototype packaging mock-ups
- Adhere to Brand and Style guides.
- Good knowledge of the bike industry
- High standard of written English
- Self-motivated who can take direction and deliver to high standards
- IT literate, preferably including MS Word and Excel, Adobe Creative suite and Solidworks
- Required to take a hands-on approach
- Well organised with the ability to communicate to colleagues, customers and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to contribute positively in a team working environment and have a positive can-do attitude.