Spares and Accessories Production Planner
You will join us at a critical moment in the company’s history. As our business continues to grow and our reach widen, our customers’ experience dealing with us is more important than ever. As we consolidate our position as a leading British SME, we must match our commitment to manufacturing excellence with world-class customer service.
You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating your team so that all spares and accessories orders are packed and ready to be dispatched to spec, in full and on time.
You will be a principal figure in your customers’ service experience, handling enquiries and managing orders as well as improving and having input into making our current processes more efficient. The role will be varied and challenging, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas.
The Spares and Accessories Manager Production Planner role at Brompton Bicycle is for someone who is keen to learn the full extent of our company’s activities and products, who is ready to progress in a role and who is excited by the potential of a long-term commitment to this fast-growing British success story.
- Assist packing team in ensuring orders are processed and delivered on time
- Assisting with the implementation of ERP systems
- Report on KPI and identify weak points
- Input data for agreed KPIs, including ERP system setup with milestone management reporting in line with agreed KPI’s
- Ensure all barcode labelling is controlled alongside trade compliant labelling for all Spares and accessories
- Manage warranty replacements orders
- Control all backorders with expected supply dates
- Work with all Junction stores to supply them with spares and bike requests
- Manage online store inventory for Ecommerce and trade clients
- Assist the despatch of online store orders
- Stock count and Kanban replenishment control
- Process all incoming orders through the system all the way to the dispatch stage
- Assist in purchasing and maintaining necessary equipment and materials
- Maintain clear communication between office teams and production
- Keen attention to detail
- Excel (minimum level 2) and Word (basic level) preferred
- A good knowledge of the internet and control systems
- Excellent communication skill with all stakeholders
- Experience working with KPIs and continuous improvement with an attitude geared toward continuous improvement
- Be able to work unsupervised with good time management
- The ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- "A can do" attitude with a hands on approach
- Punctual & Reliable
- To attend training and meetings as and when required
- Any other jobs around the factory that may be deemed necessary
- To control training for all S&A staff regarding ERP system