PA to the Chiefs
Job title: PA to the Chiefs
Department: PA & Executive
Responsible to: EA to the CEO
About the Company
Brompton wants to transform cities. By providing the means to commute or explore with a bike that you can take anywhere and store anywhere we can make cities better places to live in. Our high quality products, combined with resurgence in cycling, means that we are enjoying strong, sustained growth. If we are to continue to thrive we need to recruit great people who can contribute to our ambitious aims. We are a truly global company exporting 80% of our production to 45 countries around the world and intend to produce 100,000 bikes this year; though we believe we’re just getting started. We can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else.
This role will be vital to ensure the overall smooth running and administrative support to the Chiefs at Brompton. This role will support the Chief Operations Office, Chief Commercial Officer and the Chief Design & Engineering Officer with some support for the CFO/CEO when requested.
Acting as a first point of contact for meetings and diary appointments for the four Chiefs, this role will report to the CEO’s EA; to ensure there is a cohesive and collaborative administration process at the Chief level.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and hardworking PA. You will be adaptable to a variety of administrative tasks that will assist the four Chiefs in carrying out their administration of their day to day role.
- To organise and maintain all three - four Chiefs (FD, COO, CCO, CDEO) diaries
- To make appointments and meetings for Chiefs as requested, larger meetings or externals
- To accept and ensure meetings are efficiently in place, and invites are accepted / declined as necessary for chiefs
- To be able to prioritise meetings that need to be attended by the Chiefs.
- Assist the Chiefs to enable them to ensure the diary allows the most efficient use of their time, protecting time for strategic thinking.
- To ensure Chiefs have the necessary paperwork for key meeting, including: Board Meetings, Operations/Directors Meetings, or Strategic meetings, (E.g. Board Meetings, Operations/Directors Meetings) and providing any print outs / agendas and actions for these specified meetings.
- For the above meetings, to ensure reminders are sent for actions / follow up.
- To set up regular FYI meeting reminders in calendars across departments
- To set up meetings with NEDs / Chair and Chiefs where relevant.
- To liaise with EA to maintain a Chief Annual Candance Calendar
- Will be required to minute for key strategic meetings as agreed with the Chiefs on a regular basis.
- To complete visitor request forms for all visitors reporting to the Chiefs
- Manage all chief, including CEO, travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation); prepare travel material and agenda packs
- To assist Office Manager for booking travel for group staff events when required
- Ensure deadlines for the Management Information monthly reports are met, supporting with following up with individual report contributors on a monthly basis
- To provide help when ordering bikes for CEO/Chief VIPs
- To provide general administrative support to the Chiefs including printing, photocopying, filing.
- To collate and file expenses for the four chiefs
- To streamline presentations and ensure these are formatted to the branding guidelines
- To assist in implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems
- To provide administrative help at AGM where required, liaising with events & EA
- To support on arranging and preparation for Board / Chief / Director Strategy days/meetings
- To organise teas, coffees and lunches for meetings with externals, when required
- To assist with companywide events as requested
- To act as a conduit between the Chiefs, their teams, and the CEO by coordinating internal diaries and meetings, liaising effectively with colleagues and ensuring a high regard for excellent customer service both internally and externally.