Lifecycle Marketing Senior Executive (CRM) - 9 Months FTC
The Brompton is acknowledged worldwide as the finest bicycle of its type. This excellence, combined with a resurgence in cycling for transport, means we are enjoying strong, sustained growth. If we are to continue to thrive, we need to recruit great people who can drive innovation of our products and the processes used to make them. We are proud of our bicycles and enjoy using them.
Brompton Bicycle manufactures in its factory in West London. We export 80% of our production to 44 countries around the globe and intend to produce over 70,000 bikes this year.
If you have enthusiasm, thrive on being given responsibility and want to make great products that make a difference to people’s lives, we can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Snr Executive to join the Marketing Team at Brompton Bike Hire on a 9 month fixed term contract. Remote working is available with possible travel to London.
Lifecycle marketing is going to be a key pillar of our marketing strategy as we engage both members and prospects in both B2C and B2B scenarios. This role is an opportunity to take this marketing program from base line, drive the strategy, development, and execution of our lifecycle efforts, and deliver measurable business impact across Brompton Bike Hire.
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of our lifecycle marketing efforts across email, push, SMS or in-app messages to deliver measurable business impact.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, operations, and external partners to lead lifecycle and sales enablement projects.
- Develop or support content that is engaging and valuable to both buyers and sellers that leverages personalized data, design, and high-quality writing.
- Assist with sales enablement to empower the sales team with the case studies, presentations, and marketing assets to do their best work.
- Analyse the results of all relevant campaigns and flows while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward.
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams / agencies to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Communicate program results to the marketing team and company more broadly, publish program dashboards, and measure the downstream impact of campaigns in terms of pipeline and revenue generated.
Measure of Success
The business will outline specific KPIs to the successful individual including and not limited to
- Member retention and acquisition
- Positive user growth
- Hire to Purchase
- Strategic UX improvements
- Marketing experience at high growth companies or membership-based programmes.
- Deep experience journey mapping and developing lifecycle marketing programs.
- Confident working with different CRM tools.
- Familiarity with the technical, regulatory and product side of marketing (IP reputation/deliverability Suppression lists, audience segmentation, GDPR)
- Track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analysing, and translating data into business and consumer insights and sharing them across the company
- Strong analytic skills and experience working with email and data -Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear, and intuitive language
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the product offering -Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in a membership / subscription-based economy
- Experience using salesforce marketing cloud