HR Business Partner
London, England, United KingdomPeople
Are you ready to be a part of something truly special?
At Brompton Bicycle, we are not just a team of designers and manufacturers - we are a community who is committed to producing the highest quality, handmade folding bicycles that are practical, portable, and visually stunning. Our flagship product, the Brompton folding bike, has become synonymous with urban cycling and is renowned for its unique design, portability, and durability. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to creating world-class products that make a difference in people's lives.
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a collaborative team that is passionate about delivering a progressive people agenda for Brompton, all the while ensuring our work is underpinned by our purpose to create urban freedom for happier lives. As the HR Business Partner you will be responsible for supporting the global People Team agenda across our Manufacturing, Retail and Support Services functions; ensuring we provide great customer service whilst remaining compliant, creative and driving engagement.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will:
- Collaborate with the team to contribute to the creation and delivery of Brompton's strategic plans, driving successful delivery into your respective business areas.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive working relationships with all stakeholders by providing partnering support through advice, guidance, and coaching.
- Proactively support line managers with the management of performance, succession planning, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, and capability.
- Identify development needs within your business area and work with the L&D team to ensure that the flow of training requirements is implemented and tracked appropriately.
- Act as a conduit between the T&A team and line managers on recruitment activities, ensuring you champion for diversity and inclusion during all processes.
- Support rolling out engagement surveys and other core engagement initiatives to your respective business areas.
- Ensure that changes within business areas are sufficiently processed into HRIS for data accuracy and manage analytics across ER activities to identify trends for improvements.
- Collaborate with the team for remuneration changes, bonus data, and implementation of benefit schemes.
- Process key documents ranging from offers and contracts, appraisals, return to work forms, GP notes, production of formal letters, and PO raising for invoices.
The ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity should have exceptional experience in developing meaningful relationships with senior leaders, and they should be a recognized subject matter expert in the HR sphere. Along with the relevant qualifications (Level 7 CIPD) and or significant work experience.
If you have a passion for building capability, productivity, and performance across a diverse workforce and committed to supporting employees to reach their maximum potential through clear development and action plans…this may a fantastic opportunity for you!
What we can offer you;
- Competitive salary
- The best of both with hybrid working
- The ability to work a 9 day fortnight
- Amazing employee discount on your very own Brompton, along with friends and family too.
- Opportunity for your own continuous improvement journey
These are just to name a few…………
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of a community that's making life better, brighter, more colourful, and more fun!