Field Reliability Engineer
A Field Reliability Engineer is sought to maximise insight from product failure and warranty data, guide proportionate reaction and improve next generation product through input into performance targets.
- Product fault data:
- Curate and analyse fault reports to proactively identify quality issues and make predictions of their potential course and impact
- Use all available data sources to quickly build up predictions for field failure rates over the life of the product and define tests and data gathering to support and strengthen predictions
- Characterise typical field failure mode(s) of current product and hunt for links with lab testing and user behaviour to facilitate root cause identification
- Evolve customer feedback and product performance data collection channels and identify and leverage novel field quality data sources to improve the resolution and power of future reporting.
- Develop dashboards for individual stakeholders to illustrate trends and issues
- Generate regular reports to the business around in-service product reliability.
- Lab testing:
- Implement sophisticated statistical tools to better understand product testing achievements
- Set meaningful and verifiable performance targets for new product
- Feed into warranty prediction/strategy discussions.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK