Ecommerce Merchandising Executive
Brompton is growing rapidly online across the world via Click & Collect and Direct to Home models. In order to continue this growth, we are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandising Executive to help maintain the ecommerce offering and work closely with the rest of the Ecommerce team by making sure all content and products are accurate, up to date and optimised for search in all stores and devices.
This is an exciting and challenging role that requires organisation, attention to detail, working with other teams in a fast-paced international exposure online market.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Merchandising Executive to help support the Global Ecommerce Team reach their full potential. This is an exciting role that requires a creative mind, strong organisational skills, great attention to detail, amazing people skills and a thirst for learning.
The Ecommerce Merchandising Executive is an integral role for the E-commerce team, you’ll be responsible for executing the trade & merchandising plans on all our websites. You will also be working with our creative teams to deliver world class product content and user journeys.
You will be using tools such as Hotjar & Google Analytics to make improvements to the customers online experience. You will also be reporting back to key stakeholders on your progress, key metrics and any actions that may help support improvements for click through rate and conversion.
Working with our product managers, marketing and trade teams, you will be taking ownership of the full end to end process of the online product lifecycle. Our digital landscape is continually evolving at a fast pace and will require you to master new platforms and merchandising tools.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Execute and contribute to the online merchandising plan:
- Work with the Trade team to get up to date trade plans
- Work with Marketing to get up to date marketing activities
- Keep the merchandising plan up to date with updates and changes
- Brief in merchandising requirements to the content team to create customer journeys as per the merchandising plan
- Own the end-to-end process of executing campaigns, offers and product launches on our online shop on all sites
- Ensure all stakeholders are up to date with our weekly plans and updates
- Report KPIs to Global Merchandising manager and trade team (Click through rates & Conversion)
- Flag any blockers that may arise during a campaign, including stock, pricing or technical issues and put actions in place to overcome these issues
Own the end-to-end process of our online product catalogue.
- Product creation on our platform
- Co-ordinating and loading product content
- Accurately adding multiple currencies & price drops
- Writing product descriptions & managing translations
- Merchandising messaging, flags and badges where needed
- Creation of promotions & bundles
- Work with studio & creative where content is missing
- Work with operations, product managers and trade team to update any changes with products
- Work with our agencies to optimise product content
On site Merchandising
- Learn and master merchandising tools, such as cross selling, product badging & Merchandising flags
- Support on implementing any new merchandising tools
- Hero products on product listing pages
- Create categories for campaigns and offers
- Signpost post promotions correctly on product pages, listing pages, etc
- Create promotional pages, co-ordinate its content, manage translations and review customers behaviour to action improvements
- Create and manage facets and filters for listing pages
- Work with agencies to optimise content where needed
- Use analytics tools to improve customer journeys & campaigns
- Monitor on site search results and create redirects where appropriate, understand the search algorithm to influence search results
- Competitor analysis on site functionality and promotions to suggest improvement on our platforms
- Experience working for an online retailer
- Experience using an ecommerce platform such as Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc
- Experience of using a CMS (Content management system)
- Experience of using analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc
- Experience of using outlook, teams, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Preferred Experience (but not essential)
- Wireframing such as XD or Figma
- Basic HTML coding