E-commerce Executive - China
China, Shanghai Shi, ShanghaiE-Commerce
Brompton wants to transform cities. By providing the means to commute or explore, with a bike that you can take anywhere, we can change the way people live in cities. Our high-quality products, combined with the resurgence in cycling, mean that we are enjoying strong, sustained growth. To continue to thrive we need to recruit great people who can contribute to our ambitious aims.
E-commerce is a rapidly growing department within the business with aims to deliver significant proportion of global business revenue within the next 5 years. This role is a crucial component of this journey and will be responsible for driving our E-commerce success in the China. We began our e-commerce journey in 2021, with this role and further support we will be accelerating both our consumer-direct and click-and-collect business significantly. The role will sit in the China office with extended support from the wider central UK team.
- To take charge of new Tmall Channel for the growing EC business in China.
- To work with different team in China and report daily sales condition to headquarter.
- To mold and continuously adapt our e-commerce process in China to deliver the best customer experience for our end consumers.
Position in the organisation
- A key role within the business reporting directly into the EC supervisor, who reports into the Country Manager of China.
- Will work closely with local third-party agency.
- Collaborate with third party partner with the opening of Tmall flagship store.
- Work cross-functionally to meet deadlines and GMV targets.
- Analyze paid traffic performance including online transactional KPIs and define strategic plans/actions to optimize the funnel accordingly
- Track oversea products ETA and be responsible for stock allocation to stores
- Be able to support operation cross different platforms and stores
The E-commerce Executive will need to be commercial, analytical, and sales-driven with experience of E-commerce for a premium branded product.
It is essential they appreciate the value of becoming a truly omni-channel business and will be able to work collaboratively across functions to deliver a seamless omni channel experience for our customers. They therefore need to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to proactively develop relationships across the business.
They will be self-motivated and prepared to be hands-on, action orientated and energised by the opportunity to work with a growing business. Strong self-motivation and willingness to take responsibility, strong sense of goals and positive and optimistic attitude. Strong logical thinking ability, high data sensitivity, good data analysis and team management ability.
Strong communication and influencing skill, strong ability to deliver and learn.
The candidate will be excited by the potential of being a Brompton brand ambassador.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, more than 3 years E-commerce Operation experience.
- Proven experience with operation eCommerce platforms like Tmall/JD and social commerce platforms like Little Red Book, Poizon, Douyin etc.
- Be familiar with data analyst tools in Tmall/JD platform.
- Experience in new brand/store launch is preferred.
- Be able to communicate via English of basic level.