Dispatch Warehouse Team Leader
You will join us at a critical moment in the company’s history. As our business continues to grow and our reach widen, our customers’ experience dealing with us is more important than ever. As we consolidate our position as a leading British SME, we must match our commitment to manufacturing excellence with world-class customer service.
You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating your team so that all spares and accessories orders are packed and ready to be dispatched to spec, in full and on time.
You will be a principal figure in your customers’ service experience, handling enquiries and managing orders as well as improving and having input into making our current processes more efficient. The role will be varied and challenging, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas.
- Assist dispatch team in ensuring orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Assist warehouse team & coordinate staff workflow.
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Maintain a safe working area for your team.
- Assist with all Junction stores to supply them with spares and bike requests, picking bikes for stock on request.
- Control incoming collection notes from the Dispatch Team, ensuring all goods are packed and ready for collecting.
- Assist with the dispatch of online orders.
- Stock count at month end.
- Process order labelling.
- Assist in maintaining necessary equipment.
- Maintain clear communication between office teams and the warehouse team.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- Any other jobs around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
- To control training for all Warehouse Staff regarding ERP system.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in warehousing.
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Be able to work unsupervised with good time management.
- The ability to problem-solve and provide solutions.
- ‘A can do’ attitude with a hands-on approach.
- Punctual & reliable.