Dispatch Team Leader
You will join us at a critical moment in the company’s history. As our business continues to grow and our reach widen, our customers’ experience dealing with us is more important than ever. As we consolidate our position as a leading British SME, we must match our commitment to manufacturing excellence with world-class customer service.
You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating your team so that all spares and accessories and bike orders are dispatched to spec, in full and on time.
You will be a principal figure in your customers’ service experience, handling enquiries and managing orders as well as improving and having input into making our current processes more efficient. The role will be varied and challenging, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas.
- Assist dispatch team in ensuring orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Assist with the implementation of ERP system.
- Report on KPIs and identify weak points.
- Manage dispatching of orders as needed.
- Manage dispatching of warranty orders as needed.
- Work with all Junction stores to supply them with spares and bikes per their requests.
- Assist e-commerce team with dispatching direct to home orders and click & collect orders.
- Maintain stock count at the end of each month and assist the accounts team with stock data.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the team.
- Assist in maintaining necessary equipment for logistic team.
- Assist controlling the sales teams stock bikes.
- Maintain clear communication between office teams and warehouse team.
To attend training and meetings as and when required.
Any other jobs around the factory that may be deemed necessary.
To control training for all Logistics Team regarding ERP system.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excel (minimum level 2) and Word (basic level) preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Experience working with KPIs and continuous improvement with an attitude geared toward continuous improvement.
- Be able to work unsupervised with good time management.
- The ability to problem-solve and provide solutions.
- ‘A can do’ attitude with a hands-on approach.
- Punctual & reliable.