Customer Service Supervisor - Brompton Bike Hire
Your role as Customer Service Supervisor would be to ensure that a high level of customers service is delivered to all Brompton Bike Hire customers through a wide variety of channels. The role requires daily coordination of resources to ensure the efficient and effective handling of all customer enquires. You will be expected to develop the Customer Service strategy while recruiting and developing an inhouse team of Customer Service Representatives who are capable of ensuring high levels of customer service, ensuring that the current customer base continues to grow. This is a full-time position based in Greenford, London with occasional remote working on weekends.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by building, leading, and developing the Customer Service team and strategy.
- Implement and develop a Customer Service platform as well as customer communication channels such as live chat, email and telephone.
- Ensure that customer support is provided seven days a week and customer enquiries are resolved within Brompton’s brand values and within the expected timeframes and satisfaction brackets.
- Help customers to self-serve by developing a help centre/knowledge base platform. Ensure information is kept up to date to reduce the number of incoming enquiries.
- Increase the customer base by driving membership and rental days through the engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
· Implement and continuously monitor team KPIs. Ensure processes are in place for continuous improvement.
- Increase team knowledge on the service and processes by creating relevant training materials. Organise training sessions when necessary.
- Plan, budget and forecast annual expenses and staff requirements to ensure daily activities take place smoothly. Recruit a new member of the team when required.
- Work closely with the Brompton Bicycle Customer Service Manager to ensure that service levels are aligned, and teams effectively collaborate to the benefit of both customer bases.
- Work closely to the Brompton Bike Hire team to ensure that a high customer experience is always achieved.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-year experience of customer service supervisor/management experience within a similar business.
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills.
- Professional communication and people skills with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience in implementing and using a customer service communication platform, ideally Zendesk.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the hire, share, and leasing market. Ideally within the bicycle industry.
- Project management skills with proven experience in successfully delivering and implementing significant projects.
- Experience in building a successful team from scratch by managing the recruitment, onboarding, and ongoing training processes.
- Ability to handle difficult escalations cases and work with external organisations such as the Police or Insurance Companies where necessary.
- Ability to create relevant reports and analyse data to drive improvement in product and service.
- Experience with using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce.
- Ability to work in a fast and high-pressured environment.
- Ability to improve and implement new processes.
- A team player who will contribute to the continuous improvement of the department and company.
- An understanding of Brompton’s ethos and how this has shaped its brand values.
- Able to work some weekends, early morning, or evenings.
- Able to work remotely if required.