Customer Service Representative - German speaking
Provide a high level of Customer Service to all Brompton customers by using a wide variety of channels to resolve their enquiries as well as increasing the customer base by driving sales conversions. This is a full-time position based in Greenford, London with occasional working on weekends and evenings. Our aim is nothing less than to deliver first class customer service, to match the world class products that we manufacture and sell around the globe.
- Provide global support through a wide variety of channels such as live chat, email, video chat and phone.
- Resolve customer enquiries within Brompton’s brand values and within the expected KPIs.
- Drive conversions through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Organise, process and report on eCommerce returns. Provide weekly and monthly reports when necessary.
- Managing financial transactions such as refunds and vouchers.
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations of the customers, seeing where we can change our processes or product to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively reach customers to ensure that the customer journey is successfully completed.
- Assist with the operation of the ecommerce platform by reporting on issues faced by customers.
- Amplify the voice of the customer by escalating customer feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Provide updates to team on weekly meetings or when required.
- Attend weekly departmental meetings and factory training sessions when required.
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent customer service levels across the company.
Skills and Experience
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role within an eCommerce business
- Able to sell to customer needs.
- Able to meet sales targets
- Experience in making outgoing calls to sell the service and products
- Able to analyse data and create relevant reports when required
- Able to improve and set up new processes when required
- Technical knowledge about Brompton is desirable but not essential
- Familiar with a customer service platform such as Zendesk
- Fluency in German is required
- Be a self-starter who can work unsupervised to high standards and with meticulous detail.
- Professional communication and people skills with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication; eloquent, empathetic, and audience appropriate
- A team player who will contribute to the continuous improvement of the department and company
- An understanding of Brompton’s ethos and how this has shaped its brand values.
- Able to work some weekends, early morning, or evenings.
- Able to work remotely if required– access to reliable internet connection required.
- Interest in cycling, outdoors activities or other sports.