Customer Service Representative - French speaking
London, England, United KingdomCustomer Service
Provide a high level of Customer Service to all Brompton customers by using a wide variety of channels to resolve their enquiries as well as increasing the customer base by driving sales conversions. This is a full-time position based in Greenford, London with occasional working on weekends and evenings. Our aim is nothing less than to deliver first-class customer service, to match the world-class products that we manufacture and sell around the globe.
- Provide global support through a wide variety of channels such as live chat, email, video chat and phone.
- Resolve customer enquiries within Brompton’s brand values and within the expected response and resolution times.
- Take ownership of enquiries and proactively reach customers to provide a swift resolution and achieve a positive outcome.
- Amplify the voice of the customer by escalating customer feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations of the customers, seeing where we can change our processes or product to increase customer satisfaction and improve the product/service.
- Provide updates to the team on weekly meetings and provide reports when required. Contribute to the monthly departmental report.
- Attend weekly departmental meetings and training sessions when required.
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent customer service levels across the company.
- Drive conversions through the engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
Skills and Experience
- 1-year experience in a customer service role.
- Fluency in French is essential for this role.
- Able to analyse data and create relevant reports when required. Excellent Excel skills.
- Able to improve and set up new processes when required.
- Technical knowledge about Brompton is desirable but not essential.
- Familiar with a customer service platform such as Zendesk.
- Be a self-starter who can work unsupervised to high standards and with meticulous detail.
- Professional communication and people skills with a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
- A team player who will contribute to the continuous improvement of the department and company.
- An understanding of Brompton’s ethos and how this has shaped its brand values
- Able to work some weekends, early morning, or evenings.
- Able to work remotely if required– access to reliable internet connection required.