China Operations Executive
China, Shanghai Shi, ShanghaiLogistics
The role of operation assistant will take the responsibility of the inbound and outbound logistics, importation, warehouse logistics on omni channel, both B2B /2C and E-commerce Channel, covering TM, Mini App and any potential rising platform in future. This role is expected to provide excellent service and experience for customers and enable in-house supply chain capabilities to support China business growth.
A confident, self-assured, bringing forward a broad skill-set, with comprehensive experience developed managing omni-channel distribution. You shall be highly numerate and analytical; results focussed and especially organised; a self-motivated individual that works effectively and efficiently and that can deliver.
Bicycle industry knowledge and experience is desired, though applicants from other brand/ products shall be considered. Of most significance is your operational capability.
Position in Organisation
- Reporting into China Operation manager.
- Working closely with China Sales team both B2B/C and EC Channel, China Marketing team, Finance and customer service team.
- Working with Sales Operations
- Focus on China whole logistics end to end operation.
- importation manage, inbound shipment document preparation and customs brokerage support.
- Logistics order manage and streamline E-commerce/Own Retail (B2C) and Dealer network(B2B) operations.
- Last mile delivery monitoring especially for Own Junction and dealer store order.
- 3PL management: monitor and set KPI’s for third-party logistics daily operations
- Shipping forwarder management: set KPI’s and daily operations monitor.
- Track and report the monthly warehousing charges
- Track and report the monthly courier and domestic transportation charges
- Analyse and improve domestic transportation and warehousing costs
- Regular review of discontinued items and any products in stock that inventory month cover over than 12 months.
- Manage the local source stock to support business growth across China and various sales channels (B2B/B2C)
- Create and submit monthly replenishment orders when necessary – local source products
- local source products shipping schedule tracking and keep sales team posted
- Monthly inventory and SKU variance reports.
- Cargo return and warranty goods management
- Regular stocktaking support.
- Operation on improvement: efficiency to improve and provide promising customer service level.incl. drive on cost saving,OTD, O2S.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- College graduation, prefer majored in logistics, trading or supply-chain.
- 5+ years working experience for logistics operation or supply chain, in warehousing / forwarder & bike industry would be a big plus.
- Excellent skills in supplier management and data analysis.
- Strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn and work under pressure, good team player.
- Good command of English in reading and writing.
- Familiar with logistics management systems and skilled in MS office.